Thursday, August 04, 2005

New Banner

Obviously, I am using a new banner across the top of the page instead of simple text in a box. This was purely to make my blog look a little different. That's it. No special reason except that I was probably bored. Other notes:
I have no problem with traffic cops. I think it's a good thing, especially in my neighborhood. See the comments to that post.
Um . . . I guess that should have been "other note."
Oh yeah, we got Russell a bad-ass new collar. It's black leather with metal studs. We also got him a new tag, although I could not convince Laura to go with the black bone-shaped tag with red and yellow flames around the edges. Seriously, how is he supposed to strike terror into the squirrels of the world with a plain silver tag?

No comments:

Post a Comment